Wonders of the World
Anaphar is a world littered with magical wonders that defy the understanding of the current-day scholar. Many of these wonders are as dangerous as they are impressing, and only a few can be replicated with today’s knowledge.
The Wonders have been categorized by scholars and explorers into three distinct categories:
- Minor Wonders, which can be understood to at least some degree or available in large numbers
- Major Wonders, which still defy the combined efforts of scholars and explorers alike
- Unique Wonders
- Purple Light, a magical crystal that emits constant light without a need for maintenance of any kind.
- Gondolas, which are actually a set of Minor Wonders working in concert to transport people across the skylines of important cities.
- Mover, a device that transforms magical energy into movement
- Energy Cores, seemingly a smaller version of the Elemental Core below
- Wisp Cables, conduit for strong magical energies
- Accelerator Plates, which allow for fast movement, once an individual is trained in their use
- The Elemental Transport
- Kanalot the Floating Mountain
- Sea of Stars, a strange oasis in the middle of Erjas’ deserts that changes those who drink from it
- The Forge-Temple of Tuhon, a mighty divine construct found deep within a dwarven ruin, discovered by the protagonists.
- The Key to Tarukon, a mighty divine artifact still carrying great power (connected to Tuhon)
- Gates of Tuhon, immense divinely-empowered clockwork gates the size of a tower
- The Gateway
- The Mechanical Warriors